Wednesday, May 25, 2011

First beach trip of 2011

This past Monday, some friends (Shay, Katie, and Charlene) and I decided to load up our sexy vans and take our kiddos to Dauphin Island. The weather was BEAUTIFUL and the kids had a BLAST!

This is only like the 3rd time in their life that the girls have been to the beach (I know, that's sad). They are big fans. The only negative is that they refuse to pee in the water (and the bathrooms were like a mile away). They only way they would pee is if I dug a hole in the sand and "created" a potty. NICE. I know all the people around me thought I was crazy and so inappropriate. Oh well.... :)


Shay, Becca, and Jude
Charlene and Katie "life guarding" :)


As I have mentioned in previous posts, the girls are currently OBSESSED with babies. Jocie was pumped beyond pumped that she got to hold baby Camille :)
Lunch Time!

Fun, Fun times at the beach... we definitely have to do that again soon!

No comments: