Monday, July 11, 2011

Cow Appreciation Day!!

Last Friday was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A. If you dressed up like a cow you got a free meal. Ummmmmm, yes please, I'll have one...I mean four of those thank you very much :)

The girls were beyond pumped to dress up like cows....

Jocelyn kept turning her headband upside down making her ears look like a bunny rabbit. Hilarious.

Shane had a 30 minute break for lunch. I talked him into joining us. He was excited about the free meal (of course) but a bit less excited about wearing his homemade cow outfit. He got over it.

Here is our family pic. Yes, the Gabster is touching her brain with her finger via her right nostril. AWESOME. Hey, but at least she is still managing to "cheeeeese" :)
The Spivey cows.....

The Steedley cows...
The Parks cows.....
Thanks to Chick-fil-A for a fabulous Cow Appreciation Day!! wow. I just made a rhyme. I'm so cool :)

No comments: