Friday, July 22, 2011

Splash Pad + Super heros = FUN FUN times!

This past Thursday me and the girls headed over to Spanish Fort with some friends to play at the splash pad and go to super hero's night a Chick-fil-A. It was definitely a fun-filled adventure :)

All the kiddos loved the splash pad. This is one thing I miss about Orlando. They had SO many splash pads around and this one in Spanish Fort is the only one in the area and it's 30 minutes from our house....somebody needs to build one or several over here in Mobile. It would be a huge success since it's only a zillion degrees during the spring, summer, and fall months :).....any takers???

Sweet Jocie...
That, my friends, is the look of mischief.



Davis taking a swig (is that a word??) of some good-ole splash pad water.... :)
Sweet little (not so little anymore) Paige...
Gabbie playing chase with Annalee...
Gabbie convinced she can stop the fountain with her foot.... :)



Jude.is.hilarious.

Camille peeing a fountain :)
Guess Gabbie was trying to really refresh herself :)
Annalee....the model :)
Emma pretending to pee on everyone :)
Gabbie playing "mama"
Yep....pretty sure she has a plan....
Super hero time!!! My girls were obsessed with the cow. They hugged/pet it 100 times. They were pretty much terrified of all the other superheros, of course.
Annalee and her hero :)
All the superhero's!!
Little Batgirl :)
Scott and the cow. I am convinced this was Scott's favorite night EVER :)
Waiting in line for face painting....
Jocie's turn...
WHAT?!?!? I literally gasped when she looked up at me because she looked so much like real cat....I mean, I think she was supposed to be born as a cat.... :)
Of course Gabbie wanted to be a cat too....
Look at these eyes!? OK, so I don't think Gabbie was supposed to have been born a cat, but cute none-the-less :) Her natural "cat features" are just not as strong as Jocie's....
My two little kitties side by side :)
Besties :)

The Park's super hero clan :)
Spiderman and Superman....best buds :)
Icecream time!!!
You know you've had a good time when your feet look like this!! :)

No comments: