Saturday, September 10, 2011

I met Jenna her freshmen year at South. She was on the women's volleyball team. Since I had played volleyball in college as well, we immediately hit if off. Jenna became in involved with Campus Outreach and I had the awesome opportunity to be in her life during her years in college and see the Lord do big things in and through her life. After she graduated she married David, who was also involved in the ministry during his college years. They have been involved at our church the past several years and the are expecting their first daughter in November. David just got done going through boot camp for the coast guard and this past week I had lunch with Jenna for the last time before they move up to their new home...in NEW JERSEY. Wow. That's kind of a big deal... just a little bit different from the deep south! We will miss you guys so much! I'm so thankful for your friendship, Jenna :)

No comments: