Sunday, November 10, 2013

Circus!!


 One of my bosses at the Y gave me some free circus tickets a few weeks back. The girls were PUMPED.


Corn dogs were a must….eeeeewwwwww….

I really didn't know what to expect with the traveling circus….but the acts were actually pretty good!
ESPECIALLY all the "in the air" ones….seriously….crazy talented!



The girls both said they wanted to be "THAT!!!!" when they grew up :) yay.

Tightrope walkers….with no net or anything….I'm not gonna lie…my pits were sweatin' a good bit during their act….SO nerve-racking!! They were awesome.





Random family riding an elephant….seeing how we weren't going to ride the elephant b/c we would have to take out a second mortgage to pay for it! Soooo, we just lived vicariously thru this elephant riding family….
We ran into one of the girls' good friends, Camille!

The girls also loved the elephant show….



Good times at the circus!!

No comments: