Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Dream Continues...Part 3...March Randomness


Again, if the title is confusing...please see the original dream post below...

The girls dressing up. The especially love dressing up in our clothes. Here is Gabbie sporting my running tank top. Too funny. Even more funnier than that is the pictures of her below modeling Shane's underwear. There were some awesome pics of them prancing around in my boots and high heels, but that is all they had on, thus, I chose to refrain from posting those :)


This, my friends, is a killer mullet and a sweet plumber's crack. Classic!

Amy had an appointment and I volunteered to watch her kiddos while she was gone. The appointment ended up taking way longer than she anticipated so I did dinner and bath with all four kiddos. Surprisely, I lived through it :) It actually wasn't that bad at all. They loved all being in the bath together. I think they thought it was a swimming pool....

I thought this pic was funny because this is a snapshot of what takes place 24-7 in our house. My children love to steal food from Jayden and Journey. They act like we starve them or something.... :) Here is Jocelyn trying to snag some cereal from Jayden. Please notice his face...."oh great, here we go again..." :)


Mamie got the girls "big girl" undies for their birthday. Elmo, of course. They LOVE them. They actually have been peeing and pooping in the potty semi-regularly these days. I haven't really done any hard-core training yet. Not sure when that will take place. I think I'm just going to let them keep doing what they've been doing for a while and see how it goes....

My brother and his wife got to come down and visit for a few days (without their kids!!). It was like a late honeymoon, anniversary, and birthday trip all wrapped up in one. It was SO great to have them here. The girls threw my brother an Elmo birthday party with all their left over party stuff. It was a blast :)


We took them to this A-M-A-Z-I-N-G steakhouse here called Houston's for my brother's birthday. They have the best food ever! This was proven by the simple fact that my brother did not ask for ketchup for his steak. He eats ketchup on EVERYTHING...I mean, seriously, like a bottle a day. So, when there was no ketchup request, we knew we had hit the jackpot!

Everyone says that Shane and my brother look alike. Whatcha think?


We are so glad ya'll got to come! We love ya'll!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

It's so funny that you ended with that. Throughout the post I was thinking,"Her brother and Shane look so much alike."
Great posts! Your girls are so cute! It doesn't look like you guys have a dull moment:)