Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's another world....

Every week when I go to our Thursday playgroup with my twinsie friends, I usually have a moment when I step back and look at the 8 little twins running or splashing or whatever and think to myself that I would never in a million years have imagined that I would have had twins and then be at someone's house with 3 other moms that have all twin girls the same age as mine. It really is another world. It's SO different from the world I used to live in prior to the girls being born. I mean...TOTALLY different. It's humorous for me to think about what a typical day used to look like for me and now what a typical day looks like. Another world. I'm so thankful that I got to live in my previous world. What amazing memories. And I am so thankful for my new world and the memories I already have from it...

Not sure what this face was all about...but it's precious...


All the girlies playing in the splashpad...

For YEARS, I would go to lunch with girls from campus...almost every single day....usually long talks about deep things of life. I loved those times. Now my "lunch dates" are watching my girls have "lunch dates" with other little girls and fighting over hotdogs and shredded cheese and goldfish. Too funny. Different worlds for sure. Love it.

No comments: