Sunday, April 25, 2010

I hate good-bye's...

We had a going-away party for our friends, Josh and Stacey, this weekend. I hate good-bye's! Stacey has been such an awesome friend the past two years. I am SO very grateful that the Lord brought her into my life. I really don't know if I would have made it (atleast made it and still be sane) without her! :) I will miss her so much. They are moving up to D.C....actually she is going up there now and Josh is going to be living with us for the next few weeks so he can finish up his classes at RTS. He lived with us for the first few months he was here so we are so excited that he is gonna go out the way he came in!! Bless him. All the kiddos are WAY more loud (well...particularly mine) than they were last year when he lived with us. Hopefully he will survive! We love you both so much and treasure your friendships!!

Shane and Josh

Lisa, Heather, and Kim are all in Shane's class. I am in denial that we are going to be saying good-bye to them as well in a couple of months. Not fun. Not fun at all :(

1 comment:

Dena and Robbie said...

Hey, we live right outside DC in Columbia MD. Give them our number 410-720-9490 if they need someone to hang with or to show them around.