Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fun times in the country....


Last week the girls and I spent a few days in Jay with my family. My grandpa passed away and I'm so thankful that we live close enough now to be able to get there quickly and stay for as long as we need. We spent a lot of time down at grandma's house and the girls LOVE being down there because of grandpa's ramp that was built years ago for him to get in and out of the house in his wheelchair. They love racing up and down it and chasing each other and this time they even found this little wagon thingy and took turns pushing each other down the ramp. Hilarious! Thankfully (and surprisingly) no major injuries occurred :)

My cousin, Chad, stopped by with is son, Luke. The girls definitely entertained him, as you can see by his expressions :)








PawPaw decided to shovel all these huge leaves and throw them on the other side of the fence. I don't think the girls had ever seen so many leaves piles up together....the had a blast!








The girls asked PawPaw to "take me high!!"....meaning let's get in the bucket lift thingy ( not sure of the proper name for this piece of equipment) and make it go really high!
Gabbie and PawPaw in the bucket about to go "Willllly HIGH!!"

The bucket thingy...
PawPaw and the girlies....they love them so PawPaw :)

No comments: