Thursday, December 9, 2010

R.A.N.D.O.M.

I do not understand the brain of a two-and-a-half year old. The "activities" my two children come up with are SO incredibly RANDOM, not to mention totally hilarious. I walked into the living room the other day and this was what they were doing.....

They had moved their two little kitchen chairs to behind the big living room chair and were stepping into the small chairs and then flipping over onto the big chair. OK, so that makes sense to me. Climbing, flipping, etc......that's normal. What is not normal and completely random is that they ALSO decided to go get every single pair of elmo panies (ok, not all their panies are elmo, but that's what they call every single pair....even mine and Shane's... because that was the first panies they ever wore and thus they think the proper name for all lower undergarments is "elmo panies") out of their room and proceeded to neatly stack them on the backs of the small kitchen chairs. WHY? I have NO earthly idea. They did this for at least 30 minutes as they both laughed HYSTERICALLY at each other every time the other one would come running out of their room with another pair of elmo panies.....

Each pair had to be placed just right....
I don't think I will ever understand their randomness, but it sure makes for some great pics and stories :)