Monday, December 13, 2010

New Zealand Bound!!!

I am leaving tomorrow to fly over to Auckland, New Zealand!!!!!!! Two of our dearest friends are getting married!!! We met Georgie and Mark back in 2002 when we led an International Training Project to Dunedin, New Zealand for two months. They both became christians that summer and we have become amazing friends throughout the past 8 years. I will post more about how the Lord brought them together later....but believe me, it's a great story! Shane is going to be joining me over there next week and then we will come back together on the 29th. HayHay and Gigi have graciously agreed to watch the girls for the week that he is gone. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!! To say I am excited would be the understatement of the year!! Posts and Pics to come.....

No comments: