Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Two of a kind

These two crack me up. I mean they are total opposites in so many ways....but they LOVE to be side by side most of the time. They can fight like cats and dogs....but they really do love each other so much. They usually HAVE to be doing whatever the other one is doing....it's just the way it is....

Sitting in their Dora chairs drinking their juice at the same time watching....you guessed it....Dora :)
Tired of the Dora chairs....let's sit in laundry baskets instead..... :)
I was cooking dinner. I heard them coming in and out of the sunroom but had no idea what they were doing (and chose NOT check it out just for the sake of getting dinner cooked :)...well, this is what they were doing...settin up shop outside. Silly girls.
They love the bathtub. And they love each other (most of the time :). And I love them.

No comments: