Friday, March 16, 2012

Babies having Babies!


Several weeks ago Jenna came to visit for a few days. Jenna and her hubby, David, and their adorable new little girl, Sidney are stationed in New Jersey where David is in the Coast Guard. I had a weird moment when Jenna first walked into the house holding her little baby girl. I led Jenna in a Bible Study group when she was here as a student at South (which totally seems like it was yesterday!). When I first had the girls Jenna would come over some days and help me with them. The first time she came to help with them I had to show her how to change a diaper b/c she had never changed one before. And now, a few short years later, she is walking into my house with her own baby and the girls were wanting to change her diaper. It was just one of those crazy moments. I mean, Jenna can't really have a baby yet....I mean, she is practically a baby herself, right?!? That would be a no. The truth is...I'm just gettin' old :)
Sweet Sidney!
Some of us girlies went out for Mexican to catch up with Jenna while she was here. It was SOOOO great to see you! Come back soon!

No comments: