Friday, March 16, 2012

Silly, Silly Girls...


I mean....does this one really need an explanation?? "What mommy? We just make a willy big house!"
Two VERY different little girlies that sometimes do things almost identically :)


I let them dress themselves and this is what they came up with :)
While I went inside for about 5 minutes, Gabbie manages to find a spool of string/yarn stuff in the glove compartment of the van and proceeds "decorate the fence to make it butiful". I mean, why stop it at this point??
Joc REALLY wanted to be in the pic :)

She was SO proud of her work :)
The "choo-choo train" they made to ride in while they watch Veggie Tales. HILARIOUS.


My bohemian-tree-hugger-looking child & my totally-chic-I-am-a-teenager-child. Gigi took them to Target and let them each pick out an outfit. These are what they chose. Could they be ANY MORE DIFFERENT?!?







No comments: