Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Big Girl Bikes!!!!!!!!!!!!


The girls have been asking for "big girl bikes" for a while now and were really hoping they would get them for their birthday....well, their wish came true :) Thanks HayHay & Gigi!

Getting on their big girl bikes for the first time :)

Princess bikes complete with baskets and bells....EXACTLY what they dreamed of :)
HayHay teaching Jocie how to pedal and steer :)

Gigi helping Gabbie....

At first they didn't get the whole "braking" thing, so they used the fence a good bit to stop :) But, after a few practice rounds they caught on pretty quickly.


They were SOOOO excited!
Barbie Helmets!!!!!

I just can't take it!!! They look SOOOO old!!

Getting ready to go on their first real bike ride on the road!!

Yay!!!! They're riding big-girl bikes all by themselves!!!!











Awww....I love this picture :)
I mean, I cannot believe they are riding bikes in the neighborhood....they CANNOT be old enough to do that! Where have my babies gone?!??!!? They are growing up so fast :( I love you, sweet girls!







No comments: