Saturday, March 17, 2012

My babies are 4?!?! WHAT!?!?!?


This past Tuesday my babies turned 4-years-old. That just doesn't seem possible. I mean, really, it's just nuts.

Cause let's be honest....just yesterday, they were our tiny, tiny little babies....I mean, these PJs were premie and look how big they are on them!
and now they are our big, 4-year-old girls! I just can't get over it. Here they are about to go to school on their birthday. Yes, they have their own individual style, that's for sure. Aren't you just diggin' Jocie's boot choice?? Hilarious.
They were SOOOOO excited to be turning 4. They have been counting it down for MONTHS.
They got to wear birthday crowns all day at school. They LOVED it.


When we got home from school, I checked the mailbox and they had birthday cards from Aunt Beth. They LOVE getting mail and was SO pumped about their princess birthday cards :)
Happy 4th birthday sweet girls! We love you beyond words and are SO thankful the Lord has entrusted you to us!

We had their birthday party yesterday....Fun times! That post is coming soon!!

No comments: