Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Aaaaaaannnnnnd....another month has passed since my last post...I mean, the days FLY by and everyday I have these great intentions of updating the blog (because, you KNOW I've got a quabillion pics and stories just itchin' to get on here!) and then the day comes to an end, I'm exhausted, and I just choose to go  to bed instead :) Anywhoo, I say all that to say, GET your reading glasses ready again b/c in the next couple of days there are gonna be SEVERAL new posts....like 20....for reals....so just wanted to give ya a heads up. I've got to get a better system though, b/c this doing 20 posts at one time thing drives me nuts! I guess if I wasn't so OCD about chronological order, then I could just post whatever, whenever....but, let's be honest...that's NOT me...SOOOO....the updated, in-order posts will be coming soon...whoop whoop!!

No comments: