Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Yay Michaela!!


My cousin, Michaela, plays on the varsity softball team at Jay (I should mention she is the starting 2nd baseman annnnd she is an 8th grader....yep, she's pretty darn good :). We were able to go over for one of  her home games last month and watch her play. Well, I should say, I got to watch her play...the daddy got to watch a tiny bit since he was watching the kiddos :).....

I know this is not a good quality pic but this is one of the goats that lives directly beside the softball field....yeppppp, that's right, there's about 10 goats in a fence right next to the softball field. I mean, you just don't get to see that everyday :)


Shane, the girls and Kaylea with Michaela....isn't she so adorable?! I do need to note that the Jay Lady Royals made it all the way to the STATE FINALS this year! They lost in the championship game :( but number 2 in the state is pretty dang good! Way to go Michaela!!

You think the daddy was ready to go??? ;)  

No comments: