Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fun with new friends

We started going to the YMCA about a year and half ago. Shortly after I started going I met a girl named Lisa that came to alot of the same classes that I attended. She has a daughter, Maria, that is one year older than the girls. They quickly became friends as well since they stayed in the gym nursery together when we would go to classes. Several months ago we invited Lisa, her hubby, Trip, and Maria over for dinner. Shane and I both love getting to know new people and go below the "surfacy" acquaintances that is so easy to have these days. About a month ago Lisa invited us over to their house for dinner and for the girlies to play in the sprinkler. They had a blast....

Jocelyn trying to spray Gabbie and Maria....

Thirsty??
I mean Maria was in FULL sprinkler gear ;)

Spraying wars....

When they were done spraying each other, Gab decided the van needed to be washed :) Hilarious.

No comments: