Monday, September 15, 2008

Pics


Here are the girls chatting with one another in their "Johnny" and "Jenny" (who knew there was a Jenny Jump-Up??).


Amy put some hats on the girls the other day while I was working and took some pics. How CUTE is Gabby??!?


Jocelyn chillin in the "Jenny"


Jocelyn is so weird about taking a bottle. A while back she would only take the bottle if whoever was feeding her strapped my twin pink nursing pillow on and fed her in the same position I do. Now, she has decided that she will only take a bottle if you hold her like this and walk around the house the whole time you are feeding her. She is going to have to get over that quick! Shane looks like he is having a good ole time :)


Our precious Gabby....This is a monumental pic because she doesn't like to sleep very much!

5 comments:

April Brown said...

Soo sweet! I love seeing pictures of the girls!

love,
April

Katie said...

Look at those sweet precious babies. They are seriously getting so big, I really, honestly cannot believe it. I love you my friend and I am praying for you. I will sell some plasma and come and see you...seriously. Love you

Shrop

--Shelley said...

i love that last picture. she is beautiful!

Josh, Emily and Kaylea said...

They are so cute. I miss them so much.

Jena said...

Those pictures are so precious. The girls are beautiful. thanks for sharing!