Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sharing the Load...


I truly believe that I WOULD NOT make it through every day if I didn't live with Amy. She is a BLESSING from the LORD! I can see His SOVEREIGN hand in having us live together. She helps carry my load...or rather my double load... every single day. I am so thankful to have a friend with me down here and for her willingness to help and serve me so much. THANKS AMY!! No words can describe how grateful I am for you!!! I feel as though we run a daycare...except that it's just our kids :) When Journey (Amy's baby girl that is due next month) arrives, we'll be adding one more to the daycare roster. .. :)

Gabby's new favorite place to sit is on top of Journey (pic above)

Here I am hanging with the kiddos.I wish I had a couple of those "go-go gadget arms". They would come in very handy :)