Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Please Pray....

Hello friends. I am in desperate need of your prayers. I have been battling insomnia now for over 2 months and it just keeps getting worse (I didn't think that was possible, but it is). I have tried all kinds of medicine and other recommended "remedies" and nothing has helped. This is taking a huge toll on me in every way. I have not wrote about it because I have been hoping that it would get better but it hasn't. I am struggling big time just to survive. I thought I was sleep-deprived after the girls were born, but that was nothing compared to now. Atleast then I could sleep in between feeding them, etc. Now, I am unable to sleep at all...night or day. So, I am asking you to fight for me in prayer through this battle. I am desperate. Thank you.

9 comments:

Ariel said...

Bless your heart!!! There's nothing like sleep deprivation. I'll definitely be praying for your sleep!!!

Amy said...

I am praying!!!

Duane and Kim said...

Just wanted you to know I prayed for you last night.

Josh, Emily and Kaylea said...

LaJuan I'm so sorry. I hate that you can't sleep. It will make you crazy. I am praying for you. I love you guys. God will help you through this.

Jessie said...

So sorry, Lajuan - we'll keep you in our prayers! Its so so hard to get rested again when you are completely overly exhausted...its like you can't calm down and relax...ever. I will trust the Lord to give you peace and help you rest.

Dena and Robbie said...

I will be praying for you. May you find rest, at night especially, in HIM.

Amy said...

I will be praying.

Melissa Wilson said...

God cares about every aspect or our lives and he care about your insomia.I know how hard it must be to keep being mom,wife and trying to be yourself when your so exhausted.But just know we have the Master of the Universe as our almighty Doctor.God tells us "if i take care of the little sparrows,what more will i do for you"! I love that! Keep the faith.Believe it,receive it. Thank you Jesus for healing Lajuan.

Jena said...

I will pray too. i will pray that the Lord will be your blanket of sleep. That he will calm your heart and give you Peace. I am so sorry for you. No ONE can function on NO sleep. My heart goes out to you.