Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Big Girls


The girls are growing up SO fast!! They are getting SO big (atleast to me they are :)
No, I am not wearing a hot pink wrap skirt....it's a blanket. I was freezing during the one week winter we had down here a few weeks ago.


Gabbie favorite toys right now are kitchen stuff...i.e spatulas, wooden spoons, pots and pans. It's so funny that out of ALL the toys they have....that's what she wants to play with most.


Jocelyn is pulling up on EVERYTHING! This is one of Jayden's chairs (the girls have taken it over :)


Me and my little chicas


Jocelyn and Daddy


The girls LOVE to play together now. It is SO much fun to watch. They play peek-a-boo and laugh at each other all day. Sometimes Jocelyn wants to wrestle Gabbie. She's not too happy with that game.


The girls bundled up during the week long winter a few weeks ago. They have to have 20 toys with them when we go walking. They just steal them back and forth from each other the whole time :)


Here are the girls in their first "big girl" outfits. AHHHHHH!!!! They are growing up WAY TOO FAST!!

2 comments:

Bragans said...

They are growing up so fast. They are precious! How much fun that they love playing together and making each other laugh. I pray they'll be friends for life!

Katie said...

LaJuan, they are just so big!! I can't get over it. My mom and I were just remembering when they were teeeeeeeeny tiny in the green prisons and were so small and cuddly...and now they are just grown up little girls! It's just so sweet and amazing...love you friend!