Monday, January 26, 2009

New Year's Conference


Here are some pics from this year's New Year's Conference in Atlanta. This one is Shane with some guys from South. Shane and I had such a great time catching up with students and staff. Gran (Shane's mom) went with us to help with the girls so I was able to go to alot of things.....for which I was VERY thankful! :)


Me and Kari :) awe....I miss you so!!


Kari and her FIANCE Abraham! YAY!! We are so excited for you guys!!


Me and Kristina (student from South)


One of my really good friends, Lindsay, (that I haven't seen in 4 years) drove down from Knoxville to Atlanta to see us and the girls. It was SO great to see you Lindsay!! (Lindsay is also the new owner of our dog Taco. We had to give Taco and Zeke away before we moved down here :(

No comments: