Monday, January 26, 2009

The Last of the Treasure


OK, I now it's kind of weird that I am putting a picture of my breastmilk on here...but there is a good reason :) ....Way back (I think in September sometime) I posted some pictures of my "treasure box"....an entire deep freezer completely full of frozen breastmilk. If you don't believe me, go back and find that post and see the pics for yourself :) Anyways, the is a picture of my very last bag of frozen breastmilk....I have to say, I was pretty emotional on the day that I used the last of "my treasure". 1. I couldn't believe that I actually used it all....it was kind of like a "season" coming to an end and 2. I was SOOOOO thankful that the Lord allowed me to have so much milk to be able to use throughout all these months. Anyways, I thought that a pic of the very last bag of the entire treasure box was definitely "blog worthy"!

1 comment:

JD and Danielle said...

That is sad Lajuan. I am coming to the end of my milk supply as well. It takes a lot of work to collect all of that milk so I understand your pain!