Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Black's Are Back!

OK---so I have disappeared from the blogging world for a month or so....but, now I AM BACK! After the stomach virus in the middle of December and traveling all over creation for the holidays, it has taken me a while to recover! Not to mention that I am extremely overwhelmed by all the pictures and stories that I want to put on here and so I just keep putting it off :) SO, I say all that to say...I am going to slowly add new posts over the next few days (as time and the twins allow). So, please bear with me as I try to get "caught up"... I am a freak about chronological order and stuff like that so I'll have to start with pics, etc from Thanksgiving and move forward! :)

2 comments:

danielle said...

Yay! I've been dying for a new post. I get mad everytime I look at your blog and it hasn't been updated! Just kidding, but I do miss the updates!

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Thanks for the update.Good to know you guys are doing well.The girls are getting so big!