Monday, January 26, 2009

Friends!!

This month we have had several of our friends come to visit us all the way down here in hot Orlando! We love when we have visitors!! Our friends Don and Denise (aka ..Donny Ballgame and Mama Blu) came and hung out with us and the girls a few days ago. The girls had so much fun playing with Donny Ballgame :)


The girls with Matt and Morgan (it was SO great to see you guys!! Come back soon!!)


One of my best friends from college, Luann, had triplet girls a few months before I had my girls. Her and her husband, Tracy, came down to Disney a couple of weeks ago and we got to meet their girls for the first time. We all went swimming together...that's alot of baby girls in the pool at one time! The triplets are in their ducky floats...my girls wanted daddy to hold them the whole time :) It was so wonderful to see ALL of you!. We had SO much fun!


My other best friend from college, Megan, drove down with Luann to help out with the triplets (they drove from Birmingham to Orlando in ONE day....CRAZY!!). Megan came to stay with us for a few days. She played with the girls, cooked, cleaned....just served us in HUGE ways! Thanks so much Meg! It was SOOOO great to see you too!!


Visitors are always welcome!!! Please make your reservations now!!! :)

1 comment:

Palmers said...

Look how cute!! I can't wait to meet them...I will be at the wedding. I have been telling Emily that I was so excited to meet them..they are just sooo cute!!