Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's Official...


Yes, it is official....I now drive a van. There has not been one day in my life where I envisioned myself having a mini van. However, I must say, I LOVE IT! There is SO MUCH ROOM for all four of us and all of our crap! It took me a little while to get used to driving it (I felt like I was driving a bus at first) but now I feel like a pro! My favorite thing, by far, is the automatic sliding side doors....this comes in VERY handy when I'm trying to load both of them in and out. Anyways, just wanted everyone to know that we have officially "crossed over" into the world of mini vans. And I will proudly proclaim that I will never drive anything else! I am sold!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

amen! i switched over when we were expecting grady (our second) and i cannot imagine having anything else. i remember making fun of delta having one and being like 25 years old?! but they are the BEST! and i too, love the sliding doors. won't drive anything else until the kids can get in and out without killing themselves in the door and buckling themselves up! welcome to the other side!

angie said...

Oh my goodness you have crossed over, lets get together, you can drive us all to lunch!! Angie

JD and Danielle said...

That is hilarious! I'm still not sold and am refusing actually. I would love to see you driving it. It is hard for me to picture! But congratulations!

Dathan and Mandy said...

haha! I bet you are the cutest mom driving a van! The girls are sooo grown up!!! Precious! I can't wait to see them playing peek-a-boo with eachother! Give them my love please! love you all! mandy

Parks Avenue said...

The mini van is truly the bomb! Glad you can experience the joy of it with us!

Georgie said...

Oh, a van...a soccer mom van. You truly have become a mom. It's awesome, and now I have pretty much lost all hope for myself NOT being a van-mom. Because basically if you humble yourself to make the switch, I will no doubt crack way earlier than you did. Mark loves vans too....he wants to fill it with 7 red-heads. Its going to happen.