Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Carrie Underwood!!!!!


I few weeks ago I surprised Shane with tickets for the Carrie Underwood concert in Mobile. We both have been HUGE Carrie Underwood fans since she was on American Idol years ago. The concert was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!! We met our friends, John and Ariel, there as well. We had a blast!! Country music is my roots and I loved every second of it!! Oh, and our seats were like right in front of the stage! Fun times!!


Sons of Sylvia was one of the opening acts. They were awesome. Not your typical country singers. Maybe the most instrumentally talented bunch of brothers I've ever seen, though!

Billy Currington also opened for her. Love him. Definitely your typical country artist. Songs about God, beer, and crazy people, of course :)

Our friends!!

Carrie rising up from below the stage!!! We went crazy!! (Shane, too, even if he denies it :)



I didn't know she played so many instruments....very cool.

The props, etc throughout the concert was awesome. I mean, really awesome.

At one point she is singing while riding in the back of an old blue truck as it "flies" above the entire crowd. She said she did this so she could see all the fans in the high seats in the back face-to-face. Very cool.


She sang "Jesus, Take the Wheel", but added the chorus from "How Great Thou Art" at the end. It was incredible. I don't know how her voice is that strong and that amazing night after night. I could barely talk the next day just from screaming a few times at the concert! :)

Duet with Sons of Sylvia

Definitely, without a doubt, the best concert we have ever been to. So glad I made a very spontaneous decision a few days before the concert to buy tickets! So worth it!!

1 comment:

danielle said...

I am so jealous! I love Carrie Underwood. Glad to know she is good in concert.