Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sisterly Love

Just recently I have noticed the girls starting to really be super sweet and loving to each other (they still fight like cats and dogs, but there are a few short breaks in between the brawls :)

Jocelyn HATES getting breathing treatments. She wines and cries and won't sit still. The other night Gabbie got up and set next to her and said "it be ok, Jocie. I hold your hand". How precious. I cried a little. This was a huge break-through for them :)


I walked into the kitchen and looked down the little hallway toward the sunroom and this is what I saw. How cute! I just stood there and listened to them talk to each other. They were taking turns writing each other's name. Atleast that is what they were telling each other they were doing :)

Then they told each other they were drawing the other one a "purty picture".... :)

Letting Jocie totally squish you.....now that's love :)

Going to the slide at Chick-fil-A, hand in hand.....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This is really great to hear! I'll pray this love grows and grows!