Monday, November 8, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!


I took the girls to a pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago. We met two of my friends there and one of them has two adorable red-headed boys, Jake and Blake. Jake, Jocie, and Gabbie love playing together and they LOVED the pumpkin patch. The above pic is of precious Blake....isn't he the cutest!!!??!? His hair was the exact color of the pumpkins....he totally blended in!



The 3 amigos searching for the perfect pumpkin....

Gabbie found hers....a "baby pump-pim" :)

And no-one was gonna pry it out of her hands!

Jocie taking a rest....


The girls actually sharing with baby Blake....so cute!



Best shot I could get of all four kiddos with my friend, Fallon. At least they all are IN the picture :)

I've mentioned before that Gabbie is definitely our OCD, very organized, very particular child. Here is what I find her doing at the pumpkin patch.......she ended up lining about 20 or so baby pump-pims up...smallest to largest, of course.... :)


This picture is obviously not from the pumpkin patch, but it helps prove my point...I walked into the kitchen one day recently and this is what I found....she had pulled all these pots/pans off of the baker's rack and was lining them up in a perfectly straight line and then she had pieces of paper and was "writing" on each piece and laying it in each container....it was like she was labeling each one...wow....quite funny...and a bit odd :)


2 comments:

Demetrius and Amy said...

cute post. jayden loves looking at the girls' pictures. and you can blame aunt julia for gabbie's OCD tendancies:)

black tag diaries said...

i love me some gabbie OCD moments... she is her mother's child, for sure.