Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy....One Month Later... :)


Daddy had his birthday in October, but Mommy is way behind on her blogging and is just now putting pictures on here of us with daddy on his birthday...maybe one day mommy will actually be up-to-date....but probably not... :)

Mommy let us help her make daddy's birthday cake. We had SO much fun! Our favorite part was eating the icing out of the bowl :)



Here we are all cheesing for mommy to take a picture before we eat daddy's birthday cake!




The next day we took daddy to the park for his birthday :)


I (Gabbie) LOVE feeding the ducks....but I kind of REALLY freaked out when this duck suddenly just snatched the bread right out of my hand!
I recovered (finally) and then had SO much fun at the park with daddy. Jocie and I even made a new friend!

We ended our birthday celebration the same way we end everyday....sitting in daddy's lap doing breathing treatments :) We love you, daddy!

No comments: