Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Beach Trip #3

So, this is a summary of our very last day at the beach.....
it only took HayHay and Gigi 6 days before they decided to get in the pool :)



I mean, the weather just could not have been any more perfect....


Oh, how I miss this place..... :)

This is where I spent the majority of my last day at the beach. Thanks HayHay & Gigi for letting me go out with a bang :))

Yes, I'll have some of this....thank you very much....

Going out to eat one last time....

Drawing some pictures while we waited for dinner...

Fried pickles!! SUPER yum.

I'm pretty sure HayHay overdosed on fried seafood platters that week. It was impressive how many of those he consumed. :)

Fantastic grilled seafood salad....

Jocie making HayHay's hair "vewy budiful" :)))

 A gigantor, enormous, totally huge thank you to HayHay & Gigi for an incredibly awesome week at the beach!!! We all had SO much fun! Can't wait till next year :))))



No comments: