Saturday, September 22, 2012

Gymnastics!


The girlies took gymnastics again this summer (they first tried it out last summer and really liked it). I as AMAZED at how much they had improved from last summer, even though they had not taken any lessons throughout the year.  I was only allowed to watch the first and last classes (they took 8 classes over the course of 5 weeks). Here are some pics from their first class. They had made even more massive improvements by the end, but of course my camera died when I get there so I wasn't able to take any pics at the end. 

Gab doing some bunny hops....
Frog jumps....


Can't remember what's this is called :)

Crab walk....


Forward rolls....
Trampoline lessons....




The bars...


They had a blast and learned so much! They can do cartwheels better than I can now-I'm serious!

No comments: