Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Douglas & Juliet's new house!

My brother and sister-and-law just bought their first home!! They have been looking and praying for a home to buy for a long time now and we are so excited that the Lord has finally blessed them with a beautiful new home. I went over last week and helped my brother paint the inside of the house. They had already been painting for a couple of days before I arrived and all in all we ended up painting every single wall in their house (except the boy's bathroom) along with every piece of trim in the house. Needless to say we all were excited when we were finally finished! Here are some pics of the finished product:

The living room...


Master bedroom....
Master bathroom....

Ashton's room...
Landon's room....

Boy's bathroom....
Laundry room....
Kitchen....
Dining room...
My brother on their awesome, enormous deck at the back of their house...
Congrats you guys!! We are SO excited for ya'll!!

No comments: