Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Gymnastics Finale

The girls had their last day of gymnastics last week. I was able to come in and watch them during their final lesson and see how much they had improved in four weeks. I'm so glad that I put them in this class because they really did love it and actually did learn a ton during the four weeks. They were super excited about "mommy get to watch us do nastics" :)

Waiting for class to begin....
Chattin with their "teachers"...

Warming up....
Practicing handstands....


Cartwheel time....



I tried to take some pics of their favorite part which was jumping and doing tricks on the trampoline, but all my pics turned out blurry :(

Their second favorite thing was the bars....





Waiting for their special hand stamp at the end of their class....


Fun times! I definitely think I will put them in another "nastics" class in the near future :)

1 comment:

black tag diaries said...

i just want to eat them up!