Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's that time again

Yesterday the girls were playing in their room. After a few minutes they emerged wearing their Georgia Bulldog cheer leading outfits that they wore last year for Halloween. They ran down the hall yelling "GOOOOOOOOOO Dogs!! Sick'em!! Ruff Ruff Ruff!!" The daddy has been teaching them that since they were born :) They then asked me if I could take them to the football game to watch the band. They are obsessed with the band and now they are especially obsessed with the twirlers...thanks to Missy- the feature twirler for the USA football team- who babysat the girls, along with Lauren, one day last week and she brought her batons with her and taught the girls how to twirl. It was precious. Well, now they pick up sticks or whatever they can find and pretend to twirl. I love it. It's so cute.

They had to have their heels on as well :)
And then they added crowns, jewelry and a tutu under their skirt :)
I LOVE this picture. I can really see how much they have grown since last year b/c these outfits are SO short on them now!
Work it Gab....with your oh-so-serious face...


The tutus cracked me up.
Yep, it's definitely that time again.....I think they may love football season as much as the daddy :)

1 comment:

black tag diaries said...

omg... this might be both the funniest and absolute cutest thing ever.