Saturday, March 5, 2011

Birthday Parties!!

Banks had his 2 year birthday party back in January. Fun times!
The Pilger triplets :)

The cheeeeezer can sense the camera from a mile away....
Cake time!
I think Shane was a bit frustrated that I had been sitting in the living room talking to friends for about 45 minutes while he was with the girls....I don't know, maybe I just read him wrong :) haha

Sweet Morgan...I mean, Micah :)
The birthday boy


In February Davis turned 3! I was in the delivery room when he was born and I can't believe it has already been 3 years! It's nuts!

The birthday boy and his sweet sisters...
Everytime we mention a birthday party the girls insist on wearing their "party hats"....hilarious.

Time for cupcakes!

"group effort" opening of the gifts :)


No comments: