Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Christmas in Habersham...just a few days late :)

Bear with me blogland....I am a self-proclaimed "it has to be in chronological order" psycho person. I am SO far behind. It overwhelms me when I think about it....so I just try not to :) Now that I have successfully documented our NZ trip, it is time to begin catching up on the past 2 or so months. I have a quabillion pics/stories to share. The girls are growing and changing so fast I can barely keep up with them! Literally. SO, I guess I need to just stop typing about how behind I am and get to posting! Here goes....

After HayHay picked us up from the airport we headed back to Habersham. We finally got to bed about 2am. To say we were exhausted from traveling would be a major understatement. After a few SHORT hours of sleep, the Gabster brought us quickly back to reality when she woke up screaming her head off at 5:30am. Welcome home :) We were ecstatic to see them. We had missed them so much!

They decided they wanted to cook eggs for breakfast :)

How old does Gabbie look in this picture?!?!



Good Morning, HayHay. I'm pretty sure that Gigi and HayHay were more excited to see us than the girls were :) Bless them!

Eating breakfast in their lawn chairs by the Christmas tree....
Time for presents!!! They were just a tiny bit pumped :)

Gabbie had to arrange hers just right....surprise :)

Let the madness begin!!
They love them some Olivia....
Jocie couldn't take her eyes off the Olivia that Uncle Lance and Aunt Julia gave her :)
Gabbie gently and carefully opening each of her gifts :)
Jocie was pumped about her van....
An entire box of princess shoes from Uncle B and Aunt Marcia-Lynn!
They fit!

Uncle B helping Gabbie open her Olivia....
Obsessed...
Saved the biggest for last :)


Dollhouses from Gigi and HayHay....ummmm...yes, they were beyond pumped...

Gigi helping Jocie load up her van....
It was so funny to watch....the dollhouse came with several rooms of furniture and accessories. Gabbie made sure that she carefully decorated each room exactly the way it was supposed to be...with everything in it's place. Jocie....not so much :)

Uncle Lance and Aunt Julia
The girls weren't the only ones that got presents....HayHay got one, too :)
Gabbie...still arranging her house :)
Merry Christmas After Christmas!! What a fun morning!

1 comment:

black tag diaries said...

what??? you mean we're not in NZ anymore?? i love you and your OCD-ness... it makes my heart smile.