Friday, October 28, 2011

Aunt Juuuuah comes to visit!

Aunt "Juuuah" came in town last weekend to shoot a wedding and she stayed with us while she was here. The girls LOOOOOVE Aunt Juuuah and especially love for her to paint their "hands and feet" :)



Jocie and Aunt Juuuah are definitely related b/c they both LOVE to just chill :)
They also talked her into having a porch picnic as well....
with the freshest food options, of course :)
During the picnic I noticed that Gab had plumber's crack so I decided to snap a pic because this kind of thing always cracks me up (no pun intended) and I know she will LOOOOVE me for it when it's on the slide show at her rehearsal dinner one day :)....anywhoo....later that evening I uploaded these pics to the computer and Julia and I were looking at them and we noticed that Gabbie had a sticker at the bottom of her shirt. As I looked closer at it I realized that it was a sticker from one of the play horsie's ears from the birthday party that we had been at earlier that day and it said "PRESS HERE"....hahahaha! Hilarious that somehow that sticker got off of the horsie's ear and onto the back of Gab's shirt and was still on there at the same time that she had plumber's crack. TOO FUNNY!!! I wish I had seen it at the time so I could have tried it out to see if it worked! :)

1 comment:

black tag diaries said...

bahaha! love these. press here. bah!