Monday, October 3, 2011

Grace on the Grounds

After lunch at the Moores and hanging with the kids at the house, we headed to the "Grace on the Grounds" cookout. The food was fab and there lots of fun activities for all the kiddos. The snow cone station was definitely one of the favs...
as you can see by the massive line....

I must say....they WERE massive snow cones and there were a ton of flavors....I even had a couple myself :)

Jocie had SEVERAL blue-raspberry ones....which was very evident the next day when she went to the bathroom....I'm talking TOTALLY turquoise blue poop. It was amazing :)

I'm pretty sure Jude and Houston had blue/purple poop the next day as well :)
Missy helped Gabbie get her yellow snow cone.....it didn't effect her insides near as much as Jocie's blue ones :)
Ruby sure was enjoying her ruby-red snow cone....

Frankles showing off his DJ-ing skills....
The jumpy houses are always a hit, of course...
Some of the Trinity Garden girls enjoying their cones in the shade....I don't blame them since it was a zillion degrees in the sun....
Zach grilling up the burgs and dogs...
The little love-birds :)
Todd & Jim's turn to "man" the jumpy house entrances....they are so cool :)
Zach, Scott and Shane sweatin' it up...

Trav and his little man, Brooks sporting their Saints gear....

Kickball time!
Annie and the Rub's chillin'....
A little horseshoe competition....
All of the sudden the bouncy houses started to massively deflate. The breaker kicked due to power overload. The adults swiftly rescued all the kiddos from the inflatables (well, except me because I had to capture the chaotic event on camera :) before they all flipped out.....well, of course my two COMPLETELY wigged out, but most of the rest of them were ok.....


Thankfully, after a few minutes, the power was restored and the inflatables were back in business....

After Gabbie's like 4th snow cone she was only allowed an unflavored one :)
I'm not sure if Hudson had a snow cone??? :)
But he definitely had a cupcake!
Jocie preferred to go down backwards....
Staircase traffic jam....

I'm pretty sure Jocie just pushed Gabbie down without her permission....based on the look of both of their faces :)
What a jam-packed Sunday of fun! I'm pretty sure I went to bed at 7:30pm that night :)

No comments: